ENVIROMENTAL POLICY - CLAUSE 5.2 - ISO 14001:2015
Unicomp Ltd recognises the importance of global environmental protection and our responsibility to the wider community and future generations. We are working towards the implementation of sound environmental standards and practices in order to achieve this.
Unicomp endeavour to reduce the environmental impact of our activities by ensuring that we comply with environmental legislation and related environmental requirements.
Our aim is to:
- Take action to reuse, reduce or recycle waste and to prevent pollution
- Work towards lowering the use of energy resources and raw materials.
- Take appropriate precautions to avoid environmental hazards and prevent damage to the environment.
- Assess the environmental impact of all current and future operations and build this into process/product planning at the earliest stage.
- Work with our business partners to promote conformity with similar objectives and work in a spirit of co-operation with the relevant authorities.
Unicomp will measure its impact on the environment and set targets for ongoing improvement.
Unicomp will ensure its staff have an awareness of environmental issues and enlist their support in improving the Company’s performance.